Create your own watch with our Swiss watch configurator.
Are you looking for a unique, personalised watch that perfectly matches your style and personality? Our Swiss watch configurator allows you to create your own watch by choosing from a wide range of models, materials and features.
Here's how to use our Swiss watch configurator to create your own watch:
1. First choose the type of movement you want. Quartz or automatic, choosing the size of the movement (for men's or women's watches)
2. Choose your watch model by choosing a case that will correspond to the chosen movement. We offer a variety of styles, from classic watches to sports watches to women's watches.
3. Select the dial. Once you have chosen your watch model, you can select dial you prefer. We offer a wide range of dials, from the simplest to the most complex, with different types of time displays.
4. Then select the hands that suit you.
5. Choose your strap. The strap is an important part of the watch because it can completely change its appearance. You can choose from different materials such as leather, metal or rubber, as well as different colors and styles to create a unique strap for your watch.
6. Customise the backcase. The watch back is the lower part of the case that is in contact with your wrist. You can personalise this part with engraving and a unique design to make your watch even more special.
7. View your watch as it is created before ordering.
8. Order your watch. Once you are happy with your creation, simply place an order and your watch will be custom made for you. You will receive your unique watch within two weeks.
Using our Swiss watch configurator, you can create a watch that is truly yours, with all the details you choose to match your style and personality. It's a great way to own a unique watch that's unlike any other. So don't wait any longer, start creating your own watch now!
FULL TUTORIAL HERE (new Window)